Music Catch is only available on some markets.
For information about Music Catch, LG describes:
It is a function you can use to record the music from the TV any time.
- During watch the Live broadcast, press the (OK) button.
- Press the Start Recording button left corner of the screen.
- Press the START MUSIC RECORDING button.
- Select a device to be used for recording the music when USB HDD is connected to the TV.
- If there is not enough remaining space in the USB HDD device, Music Catch may not work properly. To use Music Catch function, you need a USB HDD which has at least 100MB.
- Stored files can be viewed in the Music app, and you can open them on your PC or portable devices.
- Recorded files are stored in aac or mp3 format. (The storage format varies depending on the TV model.)
- If you switch apps or input during recording, recording automatically ends and the recorded files will be saved.
- Only available with analogue broadcasts.
- With the Music Catch function, you can play music for up to two hours.
- This feature is available in certain countries only.