This feature applies to some markets only.
You can watch real-time broadcasts through this service over the Internet. You can see information on new Internet Channels or manage the channels you like in CHANNEL PLUS.
Activate CHANNEL PLUS
- Press to bring up the Home menu.
- Use the arrow buttons or and the centre button to select Settings, followed by Picture & Programmes..., then General.*
- Set CHANNEL PLUS to On.
*On some markets, you must select and agree to the CHANNEL PLUS app from the Home menu instead.
For more information about watching internet channel, LG describes:
- You can watch an Internet Channel in Live TV.
- While watching an Internet Channel, click the Green button on the Remote control. You can start the CHANNEL PLUS.
- You can use the 'Interactive Channel' service that enables users to conveniently enjoy content related to the current channel without having to switch apps.
You can use the 'Interactive Channel' by pushing the buttons on your remote control or clicking your screen according to the instructions that appear on the Internet channel screen.*
- Some Internet channels may not support this service.
- Some content can cause a switch from Live TV app to a different app.
- The TV should be connected to a network with Internet access.
- You must agree to Viewing Information and Personalized Advertising User Agreements to use this feature.
- Live Playback, schedule watching, and recording are not available for internet channels.
- Internet Channel services may be stopped or changed without prior notice by the broadcasting company.
- If you do not want to watch internet channels, run the CHANNEL PLUS app and press the Settings button to select Off.**
*These features are available on some markets only.
**This only applies to some markets. For other markets, the setting can be done in the General menu.