To add Wi-Fi enabled devices to your Bang & Olufsen account and connect it to Wi-Fi, complete the following steps:
- Open the Bang & Olufsen app. Go to the Settings page, then to My Products.
- In the My Products screen, click the plus symbol to add a new device.
- The app will ask you to turn Bluetooth on, to discover the device.
- The device will now appear under New Products Found. Click the plus sign to select the device.
- Follow the set-up instructions on screen, including renaming the device.
- Select the wireless network you would like to connect to, and then enter your password to connect your device to the network.
- Proceed on next screen to check for software updates. Install the software update if required.