Instructions for your television is described with your Bang & Olufsen remote control and may be accessed either via your television or another device connected to the internet. You may for some functions find descriptions of LG's instructions. For these instructions, we recommend that you become familiar with the differences between your Bang & Olufsen remote control and the LG remote control described, see the article 'REMOTE CONTROL'.
Remote control operation
The below shows an example of remote control operation.
To activate picture modes directly…
- Press LIST, then or to bring up Picture in the BeoRemote One display and press the centre button.
- Use and to step between modes and press the centre button to select a mode.
- Press to remove Picture from the display.
Remote control buttons, such as LIST or Speaker, indicate either a physical button you must press or a BeoRemote One display text. Press LIST, TV or MUSIC on BeoRemote One to bring up text in the BeoRemote One display. For more information, see your BeoRemote One guide www.bang-olufsen.com/guides/beoremoteonebt.
How to navigate in menus
Navigate in menus and select settings using your remote control. Pressing brings up a Home menu, which gives an overview of available apps and different features.
When a menu is on the screen, you can move between menu options, reveal settings or enter data.
- Use , , and to highlight a menu, bring up a submenu, go back a menu level or change a setting.
- Use the number buttons to enter data.
- Press the centre button to save a setting.
- Use the coloured buttons to select an option.
- Press to leave the menu.
Step between menu pages
Some menus take up more space than available on the TV screen. You can then scroll through these menus.
- Press or to step in pages.
- Press or to scroll through menu items.
You can bring up a source by pressing the TV or MUSIC button and select a source in the remote control display. Some sources can also be selected from the Home menu.
- Press to bring up the Home menu.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight a source and press the centre button.
In the Home menu, you find a variety of different functions allowing you, for example, to start an application, switch to a TV channel or switch to a connected device. Here, you also find Settings.
In the row of functions in the Home menu, you also find a user guide field with information about the online guide.
For more information about Home, LG describes:
You can open the Home screen by pressing the HOME button on your remote control. You can combine frequently used apps on a single screen and use whichever you want at any time.
- You can easily change the settings of your TV.
- You can view today’s weather and schedule. To view schedules, you need to set up schedules beforehand.*
- Add content you like to use easily and quickly. (This feature is not supported in some countries. When you select the feature, you will be directed to the LG Content Store.)
- By adding programmes you like, you can check programme information and watch your desired programme easily and quickly.
- This is a list of recently used apps. You can run or exit all the apps you used recently.
- You can run, move, and delete all the apps installed on your TV.
Using Recent List
You can run or exit all the apps you used recently.**
- Exit the app.
*For more information, see the article 'GENERAL SETTINGS'.
**To bring up the Recent List, press LIST on BeoRemote One, press and to find Recent and press the centre button.
You can view a list of all apps installed on your TV, change their positions, or delete them.
- Press to bring up the Home menu.
- Press to move to the last function in the row of apps which is the app edit mode and press the centre button.
- Press or to move to the app you want to edit, and press the centre button.
- Press or to move the app to your desired position and press the centre button. To delete an app, select the App Delete icon above the app. You can move and delete as many apps as you wish before exiting the edit mode.
- Select DONE to exit the app edit mode.
- Some apps cannot be edited.
Stopping the current function
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select the application name at the top left corner of the screen by the Remote Control to display the Close icon.
- Select the Close icon displayed next to the application name to quit the function in use.