You can operate your television not only with your Bang & Olufsen remote control but also with other remote control devices.
Bang & Olufsen app
Operation of your television with the Bang & Olufsen App may not be available in the current
You can download the Bang & Olufsen App through the illustrated QR code.
Bang & Olufsen App allows you to operate your television with a smartphone or iOS tablet
and is especially useful for streaming music.* Both your television
and device must be on the same network.
*Bang & Olufsen App supports smartphones with most recent iOS version or Android
(version 4.0 or higher) and tablets with iOS (most recent iOS version).
Bang & Olufsen App can control your television. However, it does not support all
BeoRemote One functions.
Note that first-time setup must be performed using BeoRemote One. BeoRemote App
requires that your television is set up in a network.
LG TV Plus app
You can control the functions of your TV by using the app installed on your smart device.
For more information about the LG TV Plus App, LG describes:
Controlling Your TV with the LG TV Plus App
You can tap the buttons on your smart device’s screen to control the TV.
- You can use various apps installed on your TV.
- You can control the TV programmes, volume, etc. remotely.
- You can move the pointer on the TV screen.
- The app's screen and functionality are subject to change without prior notice.
- Available features may differ depending on your country and OS.
For information about mobile connection, LG describes:
Magic Mobile Connection lets you share and enjoy the content stored on people's smart devices through your TV.
- It is recommended that your Android smart devices run Lollipop or later versions of Android.
Connecting a Smart Device with Magic Mobile Connection
Set up a connection following the guide below:
- Install the LG TV Plus app on the smart device.
- Connect both your TV and the smart device to the same network.
- Run the LG TV Plus app and set up a connection to your TV following the instructions shown on the screen.
- Press the HOME button to display, and a list of connected smart devices will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Select your desired smart device.
- Android smart devices will automatically attempt to reconnect when they enter the network zone after the initial connection has been established.
Sharing Content with Magic Mobile Connection
You can share and enjoy the content stored on your smart device through your TV.
- Run the LG TV Plus app installed on your smart device.
- Set up your desired content on your TV.
- Supported features may vary depending on the version and manufacturer of your smart device's operating system.
Using a mouse and keyboard
Using a mouse is only possible on some markets. For information about using a mouse and keyboard, LG describes:
Using a USB Wired/Wireless Mouse
Connect your mouse to the USB port. Use the mouse to move the pointer on the TV screen and select the menu you want.
- The right button and the special buttons on the mouse do not work.
- When using a wireless USB mouse/keyboard, the experience may be affected by the distance and wireless condition.
Using a USB Wired/Wireless Keyboard
Connect your keyboard to the USB port. You can enter text with the connected keyboard device.
- It is not possible to enter text on some screens.
- It is recommended that you use a product that has been tested for compatibility with LG TVs. LOGITECH K360, LOGITECH K400, LOGITECH K750, LG Electronics MKS-1200
- You can change the input language by pressing the language switch key or the right Alt key, and also can change by pressing the Ctrl key and the Space key at same time.*
- Wireless USB keyboard use may be affected by the usage range and the wireless environment.
- To enter text in the text field, use the on-screen keyboard on your TV screen or a USB keyboard.
*On some markets, you switch language with the right Alt key and you can switch mode by pressing F12.
Using a gamepad
On some markets you can use a USB gamepad. For information about using a gamepad, LG describes:
Connect your gamepad to the USB port on the TV if the game requires a gamepad.
- It is recommended that you use a gamepad that has been tested for compatibility with LG TVs. LOGITECH F310, LOGITECH F510, LOGITECH F710, LOGITECH Rumblepad 2, LOGITECH Cordless Rumblepad 2, LOGITECH Dual Action Gamepad, MICROSOFT Xbox 360 Controller (cable), SONY Playstation(R)3 Controller