Now you have your BeoSound 2 up and running. You should connect it to your Wi-Fi network to make full use of the device.
To add the BeoSound 2 to your Bang & Olufsen account and connect it to Wi-Fi, complete the following steps:
- Your BeoSound 2 will blink orange a minute after turning it on for the first time, meaning it is ready to be discovered.
- Open the Bang & Olufsen app. Go to the Settings page, then to My Products.
- In the My Products screen, click the plus symbol to add a new device.
- The app will ask you to turn Bluetooth on, to discover the device.
- The BeoSound 2 will now appear under New products found. Click the plus sign to select the device.
- Follow the set-up instructions on screen, including renaming the device.
- Select the wireless network you would like to connect to, and then enter your password to connect your device to the network.
- Proceed on next screen to check for software updates. Install the software update if required.
Now, your BeoSound 2 is connected to the Wi-Fi, it is ready to stream music and for Multiroom.