This feature is only available on some markets.
Your television supports HbbTV (Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV). HbbTV is an online service where you can access a wide variety of services, such as catch-up TV, competitions, interactive advertisements and social networking. To view the information, your television must be connected to the Internet.
HbbTV is not supported by all broadcasters and the content supplied depends on the broadcaster. Also, content might be blocked by some broadcasters.
- Press to bring up the Home menu.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Settings and press the centre button.
- Press or to select Picture & Programmes... and press the centre button.
- Press or to select Programmes and press the button.
- Press or to select HbbTV and press the centre button.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
For more information about HbbTV, LG describes:
Enjoy a wide variety of content from HbbTV enabled services.
- Service features may be limited when the TV is not connected to the internet.
- The functionality and quality of the HbbTV service may vary depending on the quality of your broadband connection.
- HbbTV services are not guaranteed to be available for all programmes – only those that your broadcaster chooses to support.
- This feature is available in certain countries only.
- When DVR or Live Playback is in operation, HbbTV is disabled.