If your television is equipped with the optional motorised floor stand or wall bracket, you can turn it using the remote control.
Furthermore, you can set the television to turn automatically to face your favourite viewing position when you switch it on. It can turn to a different position when you listen to, for example, a connected radio, and turn away to a standby position when you switch it off. You can also set up other stand positions for other listening or viewing positions.
- Press to bring up the Home menu.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Settings and press the centre button.
- Press or to select Sound & BeoLink... and press the centre button.
- Press or to select Stand and press the button.
- Press or to select a menu item and press the centre button.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
Create stand positions
If your television is equipped with a motorised floor stand or wall bracket, choose one position for start-up and one for standby. You can also preset stand positions of your own choice, for example, when you sit in an armchair reading or when you sit at the dining table. Bring up the Stand positions menu to create or delete a stand position. Bring up a specific stand position to rename it.
You cannot rename or delete the Start-up and Standby stand positions.
Adjust the stand
If your setup includes a motorised floor stand, you will during first-time setup be prompted to calibrate the motorised movement. For the floor stand, this is done by entering the distance from the stand to the wall, follow on-screen instructions. The motorised movement of the television will not work until the calibration process has been completed. If the television is placed differently later on, for example, in a corner, it is necessary to calibrate the motorised movement again. For information about moving your television, see the article 'SET UP YOUR TELEVISION'.
Depending on your setup, you can bring up a Stand Adjustment menu for stand positions or wall bracket positions.
Set up the television with a motorised floor stand
- In the Stand Adjustment menu, use and to turn the television by the pipe of the floor stand and and to turn the television by the base of the floor stand. The television must be parallel to the wall behind.
- Press the centre button to proceed to the next step.
- Use the number buttons or press the centre button to activate the distance between the stand and the wall slider, use , and press the centre button.
- Select NEXT and press the centre button to save your settings.
If your television has just been moved, you will also be asked to set up new stand positions.
Set up the television with a motorised wall bracket
- In the Stand adjustment menu, press or then the centre button to select if the wall bracket is mounted on the left or right side of the television.
Transport of a stand
Moving of your television and floor stand to a different location must be done by qualified personnel. You must activate the transport mode. This ensures that the calibration menu is shown when you switch on the television again, so you can determine the distance to the wall again. All the saved stand positions are deleted when you activate transport mode.
WARNING! Do not lift or otherwise move your television physically when it is mounted on the floor stand. It could cause the TV screen to break. Contact your retailer.
- When Stand Transport is highlighted, press the centre button to activate transport mode. Highlight OK and press the centre button to confirm. If you do not wish to activate transport mode, select Cancel instead.
When the stand has been moved, you must calibrate the stand and set up stand positions again.