We recommend that you charge your Beoplay HX before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay HX for at least 20 minutes
- Connect the included USB-A to USB-C cable to your Beoplay HX and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
- After charging your Beoplay HX for 20 minutes, they are ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay HX.
Switch on Beoplay HX
- To switch on your Beoplay HX, simply press shortly on the Power/ Bluetooth button for less than 1.5 seconds.
- The product indicator will start flashing blue to indicate pairing mode, and your Beoplay HX are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.).
Set-up in Bang & Olufsen app
- Download the Bang & Olufsen app if not already installed on your device. In the app you can add the product and from there you can update the software, create your own sound profile in Beosonic and much more.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- If you want to Bluetooth pair to another device after the first-time setup, simply follow the instructions below:
- Long-press on the Power / Bluetooth button for 2-5 seconds.
- The indicator light will start flashing blue which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay HX are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
- Beoplay HX will appear as an available connection
- Tap Beoplay HX to connect
- Your Beoplay HX are now ready to be used Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.