When switched on, the Beoplay HX will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
Press the Power / Bluetooth button on Beoplay HX
- Short press on the power button to switch on your Beoplay HX.
- The product light indicator will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay HX are switched on
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- Press the Bluetooth pairing button for 1.5 to 5 seconds to initiate Bluetooth pairing. Please note that the same button also switches on the headphones.
- The light indicator will start flashing blue which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay HX are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
- Beoplay HX will appear as an available connection
- Tap Beoplay HX to connect
- Your Beoplay HX are now ready to be used