If you want to remove all paired Bluetooth devices or are experiencing issues with pairing, you can reset Beoplay HX to factory settings as described below:
Fully charge the Beoplay HX
- Connect the included USB-C cable to the Beoplay HX and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
- After charging for around 3 hours, to ensure that they are fully charged, proceed to the next steps.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay HX.
Switch on Beoplay HX
- To switch on your Beoplay HX, simply press shortly on the Power/ Bluetooth button for less than 1.5 second.
Reset Beoplay HX
- Press and hold the Power / Bluetooth button in for more than 8 seconds.
- When the indicator flashes red for 5 seconds, Beoplay HX are reset to factory settings (all paired devices are removed).
- After resetting you will need to pair your Beoplay HX to your mobile device again. This means that you need to remove the product from the list of paired Bluetooth devices on your mobile device before adding them again as well in the Bang & Olufsen app.