We recommend that you charge your Beoplay Portal before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay Portal for at least 20 minutes
- Connect the included USB-A to USB-C cable to your Beoplay Portal and to a charging adapter and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
- After charging your Beoplay Portal for 20 minutes, they are ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay Portal.
Switch on Beoplay Portal
- To switch on your Beoplay Portal, press the Power/ Bluetooth button for less than 1.5 seconds.
- The product indicator will start flashing blue to indicate pairing mode, and your Beoplay Portal are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.).
Setup in Bang & Olufsen app
- Download the Bang & Olufsen app if not already installed on your device. In the app you can add the product and from there you can update the software, create your own sound profile in Beosonic and much more. Your new Beoplay Portal will automatically appear when opening the app and ask if you wish to set them up.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- If you want to Bluetooth pair to another device after first-time setup, simply follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the Power / Bluetooth button for 2-5 seconds.
- The light indicator will start flashing blue which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and your Beoplay Portal are now ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
- Beoplay Portal will appear as an available connection.
- Choose Beoplay Portal to connect.
- Your Beoplay Portal are now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.