When connected via Bluetooth, Beoplay Portal deliver the classic outstanding Bang & Olufsen headphone sound experience together with passive isolation and Active Noise Cancellation as well as long battery life. Beoplay Portal feature an outstanding 24 hours of battery life with both Bluetooth and ANC enabled.
When connected via Bluetooth, the sound tuning focuses on listening situations, and the microphones are therefore focused on delivering the best phone call experience. The Bang & Olufsen app adapts to the use-case, and while the layout is dark in gaming mode, the layout is now white. The only difference compared to the traditional headphone experience is that a Listening mode for gaming is added to the Beoplay Portal. This recommended in case you are using a Bluetooth connection for mobile or tablet gaming and would like to have the best possible sound experience.
When switched on, Beoplay Portal will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically. But to connect to other devices, simply follow the steps below:
Press the Power / Bluetooth button on Beoplay Portal
- Briefly press the power button to switch on your Beoplay Portal.
- The product light indicator will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay Portal are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- Press the Bluetooth pairing button for 1.5 to 5 seconds to initiate Bluetooth pairing. Note that the same button also switches on the headphones.
- The light indicator will start flashing blue which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay Portal are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
- Beoplay Portal will appear as an available connection
- Tap Beoplay Portal to connect
- Your Beoplay Portal are now ready to be used