Why has the volume suddenly lowered on my Beosound Explore?

bo_header_speakers_beosound_explore.jpg

Your Beosound Explore will reduce the volume if it overheats. This can be caused by factors such as excess exposure to direct sunlight. In this case, the light indicator will flash orange. Allow the speaker time to cool down. Please note that the surrounding temperature must not exceed 40° Celsius. 

 

Beosound Explore will also reduce the volume when the battery capacity is low. You will need to charge the speaker to listen to music at a higher volume level

 

If you can rule out overheating and a low battery charge, please press and hold on the <Volume – >and <Volume +> buttons at the same time for approximately 10 seconds.




Ready to help you 24/7