If you want to remove all paired Bluetooth devices or are experiencing issues with the proximity sensor or with pairing, you can reset Beoplay H9i to factory settings as described below:
Fully charge the Beoplay H9i
• Connect the included USB-C cable to the Beoplay H9i and a charging adapter to a power supply.
• After charging the Beoplay H9i for around 2.5 hours, proceed to the next steps
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay H9i.
Switch on Beoplay H9i
• Switch on your Beoplay H9i by moving the switch to the ON position
• The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay H9i are switched on.
Reset Beoplay H9i
• Move the switch to the top position (Bluetooth icon) and hold the switch for around 10 seconds.
When the indicator flashes red for 2 seconds, the Beoplay H9i are reset to factory settings and all paired devices are removed.
After resetting you will need to pair your Beoplay H9i to your mobile device again. This means that you need to remove Beoplay H9i from the list of paired Bluetooth devices on your mobile device before adding them again.
Click here for instructions on how to establish a new Bluetooth connection.