We recommend that you charge your Beoplay E8 2.0 before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay E8 2.0 for at least 20 minutes
- Place both earbuds in the charging case
- Connect the included USB-A to USB-C cable to your charging case and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
- After charging your Beoplay E8 2.0 for 20 minutes, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: You can use a charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A to charge your Beoplay E8 2.0.
Switch on Beoplay E8 2.0
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case
- Switch on your Beoplay E8 2.0 by tapping the right earbud
- The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay E8 2.0 are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- Press and hold both earbuds for 5 seconds
- The right earbud will start flashing blue which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and the earbuds are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Note: The earbuds must be no more than 20 cm apart for the connection to work.
Connect to your favourite device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
- Beoplay E8 2.0 will appear as an available connection
- Tap Beoplay E8 2.0 to connect
- Your Beoplay E8 2.0 are now ready to be used.
Note: Beoplay E8 2.0 remember up to 8 paired connections. When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.