When switched on the Beoplay H9 3rd Gen will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
Switch on Beoplay H9 3rd Gen
• Move the switch to the ON position to switch on Beoplay H9 3rd Gen.
• The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay H9 3rd Gen are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth Pairing
• Move the switch to the top position and hold it for 2 seconds
• A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay H9 3rd Gen are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your device
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
• Beoplay H9 3rd Gen will appear as an available connection
• Tap Beoplay H9 3rd Gen to connect
• Your Beoplay H9 3rd Gen are now ready to be used