Follow these steps to set up the Google Assistant:
- “Unpair” Beoplay H9 3rd Gen from your Android device.
- Restart Beoplay H9 3rd Gen.
- Turn Bluetooth in your device off and on again to reinitiate Bluetooth pairing. Learn how to connect Beoplay H9 3rd Gen using Bluetooth by clicking here.
- Wait for the prompt “Finish Setup” or “Tap to pair with this device” and follow the instructions to set up your Google Assistant on this device.
- If no prompt appears after a while, reset Beoplay H9 3rd Gen to factory settings and repeat the steps from the start.