To enjoy the latest features, we recommend that you always install the latest software version. You can update the software via the Bang & Olufsen app: Select the product and tap “Product Settings -> Software -> Update Software”.
You can download the Bang & Olufsen app for iOS here and for Android here.
You can also update using a Mac or Windows computer. Install the Beoplay Software Updater here and follow the steps below:
Open Beoplay Software Updater
- Select Beoplay A1 from the list of products.
- Click Download to start downloading the update.
Note: Download times may vary depending on your Internet connection.
Reset your Beoplay A1
- Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to your Beoplay A1.
- Perform a factory reset by pressing and holding the Bluetooth and power buttons simultaneously until the product indicator turns from red to white.
Update the software
- Click Continue and update the software.
- Once the update is completed, disconnect the USB cable from your Beoplay A1. Your Beoplay A1 is now ready for use.