If you have an LG C9 OLED TV (or a newer compatible version), you can use Beoremote One to fully control both the TV and Beosound Stage. This allows you to have the full Bang & Olufsen experience including MyButtons, direct access to the sound modes, TV and audio sources.
For the installation you will need:
• A LAN connection cable from Beosound Stage to the LG TV screen for communication and control.
• An HDMI cable from Beosound Stage to the HDMI eARC input in the TV screen. HDMI cable is included in the accessory box of Beosound Stage.
• Your mobile device, to access the Bang & Olufsen App.
- Go through the first-time setup up of the LG screen. Ensure that the TV is connected to your network.
- Go to the TV’s Connection menu, then find HDMI Device Settings and disable "Auto Device Detection" to allow Beoremote One to control your HDMI connected device to Beosound Stage.
- Now you are ready to set up your Beosound Stage. On your mobile device, open the Bang & Olufsen App and add Beosound Stage as a new product, go through the first-time setup. This will guide you through the physical installation, HDMI cable and the network connection.
- Connect LAN cable between Beosound Stage (marked as Ethernet TV input) and the TV (marked with LAN).
- Go to the TV LG content store, install and launch the Bang & Olufsen App on your TV. Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to restart the TV, turn it on with the LG remote.
- Set the Beosound Stage and Beoremote One in pairing mode so they can connect to each other.
Beosound Stage: Long press (1.5 sec.) on the Bluetooth button to open for pairing.
Beoremote One: Press ‘List’ - ‘Settings’ - ‘Pairing’ - ‘Pair’.
If your Beoremote One is new, you will have to select the language first and then it will be automatically in pairing mode.
- Done! You are now ready to control your Beosound Stage and LG C9 or newer OLED TV with Beoremote One.
Please note: If in the future you want to connect your Beosound Stage to another TV, you will need to factory reset your Beosound Stage.