We recommend that you charge your Beoplay H4 before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay H4 for at least 20 minutes
• Connect the included USB cable to your Beoplay H4 and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
• After charging your Beoplay H4 for 20 minutes, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay H4.
Switch on Beoplay H4
• Press the centre button shortly to switch on Beoplay H4.
• The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay H4 are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Beoplay H4 are ready for Bluetooth pairing when unpacked. Switch on Bluetooth on your mobile device and select Beoplay H4.
• Alternatively, press the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds to initiate Bluetooth pairing. A blue indicator light will start flashing, which indicates that the pairing mode is now active.
Connect to your favourite device
• Switch on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
• Beoplay H4 will appear as an available connection
• Tap Beoplay H4 to connect
• Your Beoplay H4 are now ready to be used
Note: When switched on, Beoplay H4 will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.