We recommend that you charge your Beoplay H9 3rd Gen before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay H9 3rd Gen for at least 20 minutes
• Connect the included USB-A to USB-C cable to your Beoplay H9 3rd Gen and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
• After charging your Beoplay H9 3rd Gen for 20 minutes, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay H9 3rd Gen.
Switch on Beoplay H9 3rd Gen
• Move the switch to the ON position to switch on Beoplay H9 3rd Gen.
• The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay H9 3rd Gen are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Move the switch to the top position and hold it for 2 seconds.
• A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay H9 3rd Gen are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
• Beoplay H9 3rd Gen will appear as an available connection.
• Tap Beoplay H9 3rd Gen to connect.
• Your Beoplay H9 3rd Gen are now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.