If you want to remove all paired Bluetooth devices or are experiencing issues with pairing, you can reset Beoplay H9 3rd Gen to factory settings as described below:
Fully charge the Beoplay H9 3rd Gen
• Connect the included USB-C cable to the Beoplay H9 3rd Gen and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
• After charging for around 2.5 hours, to ensure that they are fully charged, proceed to the next steps
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay H9 3rd Gen.
Switch on Beoplay H9 3rd Gen
• Switch on by moving the switch to the ON position. The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that Beoplay H9 3rd Gen are switched on
Reset Beoplay H9 3rd Gen
• Move the switch to the top position (Bluetooth icon) and hold the switch for around 10 seconds.
• When the indicator flashes red for 2 seconds, Beoplay H9 3rd Gen are reset to factory settings (all paired devices are removed).
• After resetting you will need to pair your Beoplay H9 3rd Gen to your mobile device again. This means that you need to remove them from the list of paired Bluetooth devices on your mobile device before adding them again.
Learn how to connect Beoplay H9 3rd Gen using Bluetooth by clicking here.