Follow these steps to set up the Google Assistant:
- Go to Bluetooth settings on your iOS device and “forget” Beoplay 3rd Gen by tapping the blue "i" to the right of the product name.
- Remove Beoplay 3rd Gen from the Google Assistant app.
- Restart Beoplay 3rd Gen.
- Close the Google Assistant app.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Turn Bluetooth off and on again to reinitiate Bluetooth pairing with Beoplay H9 3rd Gen. Learn how to connect Beoplay H9 3rd Gen using Bluetooth by clicking here.
- Open the Google Assistant app.
- Wait for prompt and select “Finish headphones setup”. Follow the instructions to complete the setup in the Google Assistant app.
If a prompt does not appear, switch the headphones off and on again and manually add them to the Google Assistant app:
- Click on your user account
- Click “+ Add”
- Select “Set up a Bluetooth device”
- Follow the instructions to complete the setup in the app