We recommend that you charge your Beoplay H4 2nd Gen before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay H4 2nd Gen for at least 20 minutes
• Connect the included USB cable to your Beoplay H4 2nd Gen and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
• After charging your H4 2nd Gen for 20 minutes, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay H4 2nd Gen.
Switch on Beoplay H4 2nd Gen
• Move the switch to the "I" position to switch on Beoplay H4 2nd Gen. The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay H4 2nd Gen are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Move the switch to the top position and hold it there for 2 seconds to initiate Bluetooth pairing. Release the switch when a sound is heard and the indicator starts flashing blue.
Connect to your favourite device
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
• Beoplay H4 2nd Gen will appear as an available connection
• Tap Beoplay H4 2nd Gen to connect
• Your Beoplay H4 2nd Gen are now ready to be used
Note: When switched on, Beoplay H4 2nd Gen will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.