We recommend that you charge your Beoplay P2 before using it for the first time.
Charge your Beoplay P2
• Connect the included USB cable to your Beoplay P2 and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
• After charging your Beoplay P2 for 20 minutes, it is ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay P2.
Switch on Beoplay P2
• Press the button to switch on Beoplay P2.
• The product indicator turns solid white when it is ready to be set up.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Press and hold the button for 2 seconds.
• The indicator will flash blue and a sound prompt is heard. Beoplay P2 is now ready to connect to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favorite device
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
• Beoplay P2 will appear as an available connection
• Tap Beoplay P2 to connect
• Your Beoplay P2 is now ready to be used.