For Beoplay P6, you can follow the steps below to setup Wireless Stereo Pairing:
Set up the master speaker
• Activate Bluetooth pairing on the master Beoplay P6 and pair it with your phone. Click here to learn how to set up Bluetooth.
• Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the master speaker for 5 seconds until you hear a second sound prompt and the indicator flashes white. Then release the Bluetooth button.
• This speaker becomes the master speaker and plays audio on the left channel.
• Wait for 20 seconds until you hear another sound prompt. Then continue to set up the second speaker.
Pairing the secondary Beoplay P6
• On the second speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 5 seconds until the indicator flashes white. Then release the button. This speaker will connect to the master speaker.
• When the connection is successful, the indicator turns solid white, and sound prompts are heard on both speakers. The second speaker will play audio on the right channel.
• If there are dropouts or sound in only one speaker, move the speakers closer to each other. In a Wireless Stereo setup, the distance between the two speakers must not exceed 3 meters.