Besides the Beoremote One BT remote control, you will need:
- LAN connection cable from Beosound Stage to the LG TV screen for communication and control.
- HDMI cable from Beosound Stage to the HDMI eARC input in the TV screen. HDMI cable is included in the accessory box of Beosound Stage.
- Go through the first-time set up on the LG screen. Ensure that the TV is connected to the network.
- Go to Connection menu in the TV, then HDMI Device Settings and disable "Auto Device Connection" to allow Beoremote One to control your HDMI-connected device to Beosound Stage.
- Now that you are ready to set up your Beosound Stage, on your mobile device, open the Bang & Olufsen app and add Beosound Stage as a new product, go through the first time setup. This will guide you through the physical installation, HDMI cable and the network connection.
- Connect the LAN cable between Beosound Stage (marked as Ethernet TV input) and the TV (marked with LAN).
- Go to the TV LG content store, install and launch the Bang & Olufsen app. Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to restart the TV, turn it on with the LG remote.
- Pair your Beoremote one with your Beosound Stage. You need to set both the Beosound Stage and Beoremote One in pairing mode.
- Beosound Stage: Long press (1.5 sec.) on the Bluetooth button to open for pairing.
- Beoremote One: Press ‘List’ ‘Settings’ ‘Pairing’ ‘Pair’.
- If your Beoremote One is new, you will have to select the language first and then it will be automatically in pairing mode.
- You are now ready to control your Beosound Stage and LG OLED TV* with Beoremote One.
*The following LG screens can be used with Beosound Stage and controlled by Beoremote One:
Please note, if in the future you want to connect your Beosound Stage to another TV, you will need to do a factory reset to your Beosound Stage. Please feel free to click here to learn how to reset your unit.