We recommend obtaining assistance when installing the Beosound Stage.
For a full setup guide, watch the video below:
1. Fasten screws in the wall
• Use the poster, found in the packaging to mark the placement of the holes for the screws.
• Drill holes that are appropriate for your wall type and the screws you are using.
• Fasten the screws into the wall using the adjustment collars found in the packaging.
• We recommend using screws with a minimum load of 30 kg and a screw head with a 7mm head.
2. Connect cables
• Remove the cover on the rear of your Beosound Stage.
• Connect the relevant cables, such as power and HDMI in the connection well.
• If necessary exchange the plugs on the sides, with bridges to allow for cables to come through.
3. Mount on the wall
• Carefully lift the Beosound Stage onto the screws in the wall.
• Align the middle of the cross-shaped holes to the screws.
• Make sure that the screws slide into place, in the top corner of the cross.
• If you are mounting the Beosound Stage on an uneven wall we recommend to place the felt tips found in the packaging on the rear of the product.
4. Connect to your favourite device
• Switch on Beosound Stage
• Tap the Bluetooth button to initiate pairing mode
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
• Beosound Stage will appear as an available connection
• Tap Beosound Stage to connect
• Your Beosound Stage is now ready to be used
Note: Beosound Stage remembers up to 8 paired connections. When switched on it will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.