We recommend that you charge your Beoplay E6 before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay E6 for at least 2 hours
• Connect the included charging dock to your Beoplay E6 and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
• After charging your Beoplay E6 for 2 hours, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay E6.
Switch on Beoplay E6
• Short press the centre button to turn on you Beoplay E6.
• The product indicator light will turn solid white which indicates that your Beoplay E6 are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Press and hold the Bluetooth button on your Beoplay E6 for 5 sec.
• A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay E6 are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
• Beoplay E6 will appear as an available connection.
• Tap Beoplay E6 to connect.
• Your Beoplay E6 are now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.