Optional front covers are available for your Beosound Stage. Visit our online store to view the selection available.
- Use the tool included in the accessory box for removing the fabric cover.
- Insert the long leg of the tool into the groove between the fabric cover and the speaker frame.
- Rotate 90 degrees so that the hook grabs the underside of the fabric cover and gently lift until the cover comes off.
- You can easily attach the cover again, by aligning the knobs of the cover with the holes on the speaker front.
- Once aligned, gently apply pressure so that they connect securely into place.
NEXT: Factory reset