If you want to remove all paired Bluetooth devices or are facing issues with pairing, you can reset Beoplay H4 to factory settings as described below:
Fully charge the Beoplay H4
• Connect the included Micro-USB cable to the Beoplay H4 and a charging adapter to a power supply.
• After charging the Beoplay H4 for around 2.5 hours, proceed to the next steps
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay H4.
Switch on Beoplay H4
• Short press the centre button to switch on Beoplay H4
• The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that Beoplay H4 are switched on.
Reset Beoplay H4
• To reset Beoplay H4, press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously until the indicator flashes red. Beoplay H4 will switch off once reset is complete.
• After resetting, you will need to pair your Beoplay H4 to your mobile device again. This means that you need to remove Beoplay H4 from the list of paired Bluetooth devices on your mobile device before adding them again.
Learn how to connect Beoplay H4 using Bluetooth by clicking here.