We recommend that you charge your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay E8 3rd Gen for at least 20 minutes
- Place both earbuds in the charging case.
- Connect the included USB-A to USB-C cable to your charging case and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
- After charging your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen for approximately 2 hours using the included USB cable or 2.5 hours using the wireless charging pad, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen.
Switch on Beoplay E8 3rd Gen
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case to switch them on.
- Alternatively, switch on your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen by tapping the right earbud.
- The product indicator light will turn white and blue and a sound is heard, which indicates your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are switched on and ready for use.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- Press and hold both earbuds for 5 secs.
- The blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
- Beoplay E8 3rd Gen will appear as an available connection.
- Tap Beoplay E8 3rd Gen to connect.
- Your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.