We recommend that you charge your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen before using them for the first time.
Switch on Beoplay E8 3rd Gen
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case.
- Your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are automatically turned on.
- The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
- Press and hold both earbuds for 5 secs.
- The blue indicator lights will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
- Beoplay E8 3rd Gen will appear as an available connection
- Tap Beoplay E8 3rd Gen to connect.
- Your Beoplay E8 3rd Gen are now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.