We recommend that you charge your Beoplay H8 before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay H8 for at least 20 minutes
- Connect the included micro-USB cable to your Beoplay H8 and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply.
- After charging your Beoplay H8 for 20 minutes, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay H8
Switch on Beoplay H8
- Move the switch to the on position to switch on you Beoplay H8.
- The product indicator light will turn solid white which indicates that your Beoplay H8 is switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Move the switch to the top position and hold for 2 seconds.
• A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and your Beoplay H8 is ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favorite device
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
- Your Beoplay H8 will appear as an available connection.
- Tap Beoplay H8 to connect.
- Your Beoplay H8 is now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.