Use the Bang & Olufsen app to configure and connect your Beosound 1 to your network. You can download the Bang & Olufsen app here
Open the Bang & Olufsen app
• Tap on "Add a product".
• Scroll to the left under "Wireless sound systems" and tap on Beosound 1 family.
Connect the power cable
• Connect the included power cable to your Beosound 1 and then to a power supply. You’ll find the power connector in the base of Beosound 1.
• After charging your Beosound 1 for 20 minutes, it is ready for the first-time setup.
• Total charging time: 6 hours using the included power cable.
Note: Beosound 1 should always be charged using the supplied power cable.
Wait for the indicator to turn orange
• Please allow your Beosound 1 up to 2 minutes to boot up and load all required services.
• Once the indicator has turned orange, your Beosound 1 is ready for setup.
• Follow the next steps to connect your Beosound 1 to your Wi-Fi and enjoy all features available.
Note: Your mobile device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network that you want to connect your Beosound 1 to.
Now that your Beosound 1 setup is complete, click here to learn how to use multiroom.