We recommend that you charge your Beoplay H8i before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay H8i for at least 2 hours
• Connect the included micro-USB cable to your Beoplay H8i and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply, the light indicator will turn green when the battery is fully charged.
• After charging your Beoplay H8i for 2 hours, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay H8i.
Switch on Beoplay H8i
• Short press the centre button to switch on you Beoplay H8i.
• The product indicator light will turn solid white which indicates that your Beoplay H8i are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Press the Bluetooth and hold button for 5 seconds.
• A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and your Beoplay H8i are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
• Your Beoplay H8i will appear as an available connection.
• Tap Beoplay H8i to connect.
• Your Beoplay H8i are now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.