We recommend that you charge your Beoplay A2 before using them for the first time.
Charge Beoplay A2 for at least 2 hours
• Connect the included charging cable to your Beoplay A2 and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply, the light indicator will turn green when the battery is fully charged.
• After charging your Beoplay A2 for 2 hours, they're ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beoplay A2.
Switch on Beoplay A2
• Short press the power button to switch on you Beoplay A2.
• The product indicator light will turn solid white when the device is starting. Once your Beoplay A2 is ready to use, the product indicator will turn off.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Press the Bluetooth and hold button for 2 seconds.
• A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and your Beoplay A2 is ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
• Your Beoplay A2 will appear as an available connection.
• Tap Beoplay A2 to connect.
• Your Beoplay A2 is now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.