If you want to remove all paired Bluetooth devices or are experiencing issues while trying to connect, you can reset Beoplay H8 to factory settings as described below:
Fully charge the Beoplay H8
- Connect the included Micro-USB cable to the headphones and a charging adapter to a power supply.
- After charging the Beoplay H8 for around 2 hours, proceed to the next steps
Note: You can use a charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A to charge your Beoplay H8.
Switch on Beoplay H8
- Switch on your Beoplay H8 by moving the switch to the On position.
- The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay H8 is switched on.
Reset Beoplay H8
- Move the switch to the top position and hold for 10 seconds. When the indicator flashes red for 2 seconds, your Beoplay H8 is reset to factory settings.