Beosound 2 remembers up to 8 paired connections. When switched on, it will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
Switch on Beosound 2
• Connect Beosound 2 to the mains supply and press the power button.
• Wait for 2 minutes while both the connectivity indicator and the product indicator are flashing white.
• After the connectivity indicator changes to orange and a prompt sound is heard, Beosound 2 is booted up and ready to be set up with the Bang & Olufsen app.
Click here to learn how to set up Beosound 2 with the Bang & Olufsen app.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
• Beosound 2 will appear as an available connection.
• Tap Beosound 2 to connect.
• Your Beosound 2 is now ready to be used.
Note: As a point-to-point source, Bluetooth is always open for pairing. To disable always open Bluetooth pairing, follow these instructions.