The intuitive controls for your Beoplay H8i let you activate all of your favourite features. These include play/pause, changing tracks, taking calls, and more.
Here are the most important features you need to know about.
Note: You can also use your mobile device or the Bang & Olufsen app
Volume and playback control
- Press once the centre button to pause music
- Press once the centre button to play music.
- Press twice the centre button to go to the next track.
- Press three times the centre button to go to the previous track.
- Press and hold the centre button for 3 seconds to activate voice recognition.
- Press Vol+ to increase the volume.
- Press Vol- to reduce the volume.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
- Remove the headphones and wait for 2 seconds to pause.
- Put on the headphone and wait for 2 seconds to play.
- To disable the automatic play/pause functions:
1. Press and hold the middle button on the right headphone for 5 seconds until the indicator light flashes blue and the double press the middle button.
2. The indicator light will turn red.
3. To re-enable, repeat the same steps until the indicator light turns green.