We recommend that you charge your Beolit 17 before using them for the first time.
Charge Beolit 17 for at least 2 hours
• Connect the included charging cable to your Beolit 17 and to a charging adapter, and connect the charging adapter to a power supply, the light indicator will turn green when the battery is fully charged.
• After charging your Beolit 17 for 2 hours, it is ready for the first-time setup.
Note: A charging adapter of a maximum of 5V / 3A can be used to charge your Beolit 17.
Switch on Beolit 17
• Short press the power button to switch on you Beolit 17.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Press the Bluetooth and hold button for 2 seconds.
• The Bluetooth button light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and your Beolit 17 is ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
• Your Beolit 17 will appear as an available connection.
• Tap Beolit 17 to connect.
• Your Beolit 17 is now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.