Remember that Beoplay A9 1st Gen can only be set up in a 2.4 GHz (b/g) network and follow the instructions below to connect to it using an iOS device:
Connect your iOS device to Beoplay A9 1st Gen
- In the wireless networks menu, connect your iOS device to your home network.
- Connect your iOS device with the USB cable on the back of your Beoplay A9 1st Gen.
Press the configuration button
- After connecting the phone on the back of your Beoplay A9 1st Gen, press the settings button for 3 seconds.
Allow your Wi-Fi settings to be shared
- A confirmation message will display on your screen.
- Tap on 'Allow' to start sharing your wifi settings.
Your setup is ready
- You Beoplay A9 1st Gen will display a green light while connecting to your network.
- A sound prompt is heard when the connection is successful (this may take around 30 seconds).
- The Beoplay A9 1st Gen is ready to use.
Remove your phone
- Once your Beoplay A9 1st Gen is ready for setup, you can remove your phone and the USB cable.