Use the Bang & Olufsen app to configure and connect your Beoplay A9 4th Gen to your network.
Mount the legs
- Screw the 3 legs in, they are labelled A and B to show where they should be placed (A is the middle one).
- Make sure that the legs are screwed in tight, afterwards you can place the speaker in the upright position.
- Should you wish to clean the legs after mounting, use a soft, damp cloth and a solution of water and mild detergent, such as washing-up liquid.
Connect to the mains supply
- Wait for 1-2 minutes while the connectivity indicator is flashing white.
- After the connectivity indicator changes to orange and a sound prompt is heard, the product is booted up and ready to be set up.
Download the Bang & Olufsen app