Use the Bang & Olufsen app to configure and connect your Beoplay A9 2nd Gen to your network.
Open the Bang & Olufsen app
- Tap on "Add a product".
- Scroll to the left under "Wireless sound systems" and tap on Beoplay A9 2nd Gen.
Connect the power cable
- Connect your Beoplay A9 2nd Gen to the mains supply.
- Tap "NEXT".
Wait for the indicator to turn orange
- Please allow your Beoplay A9 2nd Gen up to 2 minutes to boot up and load all required services.
- Once the indicator has turned orange, your Beoplay A9 2nd Gen is ready for setup.
- Follow the next steps to connect your Beoplay A9 2nd Gen to your Wi-Fi and enjoy all features available.
Note: Your mobile device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network that you want to connect your Beoplay A9 2nd Gen to.