You only need to follow a few steps to enable the Beolink Multiroom feature:
- Add your product to the Bang & Olufsen app. Click here for more details.
- Once your product has been added, tap on the settings icon at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Beolink option
- Toggle 'Enable BeoLink' to the ON position to enable the Multiroom feature.
Access music controls
- In order to use the Multiroom functions, playback needs to be active.
- Start playback by going to the Music or Radio tab at the bottom of the screen and selecting a track or radio station.
- Feel free to click here for more details on how to access your Deezer or Tune-In account.
- The circle control the volume, while the arrows switch between tracks or stations.
Access Multiroom section
- Tap the two linked chains next to the product name at the bottom of the screen.
Creating a Multiroom group
- Tap the "+" icon next to a product in the list to expand playback to this product.
- Tapping the volume icon next to a product lets you set the volume level for each individual product.
- When going back to the 'Now playing' screen, you will see that there is now a chain link symbol on top of the product name, signifying that it is linked to other products in a Beolink Multiroom group.