Remember that Beoplay A9 1st Gen can only be set up in a 2.4 GHz (b/g) network and follow the instructions below to connect to it using a PC or Mac:
Connect your laptop to the speaker
- In the wireless networks menu, find your Beoplay A9 network and connect to it.
Open your web browser
- Using your favourite web browser enter the address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
See the available networks
- Find the main menu located to your left-hand-side.
- Select the option 'Network'
Connect to your preferred network
- Select your favourite network.
- Provide the username and password for it.
- Click on 'Apply changes'
Your setup is ready
- You Beoplay A9 1st Gen will display a green light while connecting to your network.
- A sound prompt is heard when the connection is successful.
- The Beoplay A9 1st Gen is ready to use.