The Beosound Edge floor stand is mounted as follows:
Attach the bracket to the speaker
- Place your speaker on something soft (like a rug) and screw the bracket onto the bottom of the speaker.
- You will find a key and four screws in the packaging.
Connect the power cable
- Plug the power cable into the socket at the base of the speaker. Then, pull the rubber connector over to fill the gap.
- Place the black rubber cover over the electronics well to conceal wires and cables.
Attach the fabric covers
- Line one cover up with the speaker then press around the edges until you feel the knobs pop into place. Repeat on the other side.
- Plug the power cable into a socket. Wait for the round light to switch from white to orange.
This can take up to two minutes.
NOTE: Click here for a video describing this process.