Beoplay H7 has a Bluetooth range of up to 10 meters (in line of sight). However, Bluetooth connectivity might be affected by other active Bluetooth devices in the nearby area (e.g., mouse, keyboard, mobile phone, laptops or 2.4 GHz routers). When switched on, Beoplay H7 will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
Switch on Beoplay H7
• Move the switch to the ON position to switch on Beoplay H7
• The product indicator light will turn white which indicates that the Beoplay H7 is switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
• Move the switch to the top position and hold it for 2 seconds
• A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay H7 is ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices
• Beoplay H7 will appear as an available connection
• Tap Beoplay H7 to connect
• Your Beoplay H7 are now ready to be used
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically. You only need to move the switch to the Bluetooth (top) position for a few seconds right after switching on your Beoplay H7