You can set up your Beovision Harmony to a network either with a wired or wireless connection. For the most reliable network connection, Bang & Olufsen recommends making a wired connection. Bang & Olufsen also recommends that you use a separate router and access point – a Network Link router – to ensure the most reliable playback of digital files.
In some countries, it is not possible to set up a wireless connection, and you must use a wired connection.
- Connect a LAN cable to the Soundcenter. Your Beovision Harmony is now connected to the network.
When you have a wired connection the Wireless Network Setup menu is unavailable.
- Press to bring up the Home menu.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the Bang & Olufsen TV App and press the centre button.
- Press or to select Sound & BeoLink and press the centre button.
- Press or to select Service and press the centre button.
- Press or to select Wireless Network Setup and press the centre button.
- Follow on-screen instructions.